Dr. Scott Heppe, D.C.
Dr. Scott Heppe received his BA with honors from the University of Virginia. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree cum laude from Palmer West College of Chiropractic. Dr. Scott annually attends national conferences to further his education and stay abreast of new research to provide patients with the best evidence based care. He is a full body certified Active Release Technique practitioner (A.R.T.).
Dr. Scott was born in Chicago, but shortly afterwards his family relocated to Spotsylvania/Fredericksburg, VA, where he grew up. During his time at Courtland High School he competed on the golf, track, cross country, and tennis teams. He continued playing sports in college and was on the UVA rugby and rowing teams. He enjoys spending time with his wife Erica and sons Clifton and Robert, traveling, playing golf and tennis, skiing, and running marathons.
- Courtland High School
- University of Virginia: B.A. in Biology and a minor in Astronomy
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West: Cum Laude, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Activator Advanced Basic
- Active Release Technique (A.R.T)
- American Chiropractic Association
- Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association
- University of Virginia Alumni Association
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)